Dr. File has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wilson File, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. File completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He currently practices at Childrens Specialty Group and is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughters. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. File is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of New England / Main Campus, Other Education — 2014
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- UNIV OF SC SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. File?
Dr File is the best. If you have any questions he answers them in a amazing manner that doesn't make you feel stupid. He always has a smile on his face and a different funny bow tie every day! He is very knowledgeable in everything having to do with pediatric cancer and has a answer for any question you have and makes you feel calm even with the swarm of emotions that come along with your child being diagnosed with cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson File, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. File's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. File accepts your insurance.
Dr. File frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Anemia, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. File's office is located at 601 Childrens Ln, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughters
Childrens Specialty Group
Childrens Specialty Group601 Childrens Ln, Norfolk, VA 23507 (757) 668-7850