Dr. Wilma Light, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Light's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wilma Light, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Light completed a residency at Chldns Hospital. She currently practices at Allergic Diseases/Asthma Assocs and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Light is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1971
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergic Diseases/Asthma Assocs
Allergic Diseases & Asthma Associates3801 Mcknight East Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Existing Patients: (412) 367-7788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Light?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Light accepts your insurance.
Dr. Light frequently treats Allergan Cross-Reactivity, Allergen Immunotherapy, and Allergic Asthma.
Dr. Light's office is located at 3801 Mcknight East Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Light speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Light has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh