Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Cook, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Cook completed a residency at U Okla. He currently practices at Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Excellent Doctor, exceptional bedside manner, exceptional nurse practitioner and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Cough, and Asthma.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 3366 Nw Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Norman Regional Hospital