Dr. William Tse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tse's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Tse, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Tse completed a residency at Stanford U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Norton Children's Hematology and Oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tse is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Hong Kong, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tse?
Dr Tse was my 11 year old daughter's Dr back in 1997. She had AML. we are forever grateful to Dr Tse. Today Rachel is a 30 year old married mother of a 2 year old daughter and expecting baby #2 in July 2016. We would LOVE to be in touch. So many things have changed since then. Thank you Dr Tse, Rachel's Mom Lori
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tse frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Plasmapheresis, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Tse's office is located at 411 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tse speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.