Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pastuszak accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Pastuszak, MD is a hematology specialist in East Hartford, CT. Dr. Pastuszak completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Integrated Anesthesia Assocs. Dr. Pastuszak is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Stanford University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Conn Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Albany Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrated Anesthesia Assocs
Somers Anesthesiology Associates LLC99 E River Dr Fl 5, East Hartford, CT 06108 Existing Patients: (860) 282-0833
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pastuszak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pastuszak frequently treats Anemia, Blood Disorders, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Pastuszak's office is located at 99 E River Dr Fl 5, East Hartford, CT 06108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pastuszak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.