Dr. William Katsiyiannis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katsiyiannis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Katsiyiannis, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Minneapolis, MN. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / CHICAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katsiyiannis?
I have seen Dr Katsiyiannis for years and he has treated my cardiac issues. I highly recommend him for his excellent diagnostic expertise in cardio electrical issues. He listens and weighs out all of your options in a laymans terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katsiyiannis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katsiyiannis frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Katsiyiannis' office is located at 800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katsiyiannis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital