Dr. William Spivak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spivak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Spivak, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Spivak completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Pediatrics,. He currently practices at Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Spivak is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Children's Hospital Boston/Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Research Fellowship - Brigham and Women's Hospital and the Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Pediatrics,, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Einstein-Bronx Muni Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1976
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1972
Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Spivak William MD177 E 87th St Ste 305, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 369-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spivak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spivak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spivak frequently treats Ultrasound, Endoanal, Colorectal Cancer Screening, and Wireless pH Testing.
Dr. Spivak's office is located at 177 E 87th St Ste 305, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spivak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital