Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Halsey, MD
Dr. William Halsey, MD is
- Frank Kamer, Fellowship Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT SYRACUSE, Medical School
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halsey?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. William Halsey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Halsey's profile.
Dr. Halsey in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Halsey frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis and Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Halsey's office is located at 9834 Genesee Ave Ste 416 La Jolla, CA 92037. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Halsey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. William Halsey, MD is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
Yes, Dr. William Halsey, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. William Halsey, MD has a star rating of 3.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Coastal ENT Medical Group
Brent R Livingston MD9834 Genesee Ave Ste 416, La Jolla, CA 92037 (858) 458-1287