Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Ricci, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. William Ricci, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ricci completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ricci is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tampa Genl Hosp FL Orth Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke Univ, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ricci?
Another Orthopedic could not heal my broken arm / Bone infection I asked to transfer to Barnes and Dr Ricci and Dr Karmani healed my infection and grew my arm back together. 9 Surgeries it took but now I have 95% use of my arm and hand and it is PURELY because of Dr Ricci success. I whole heartley recommend and trust him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Ricci, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ricci's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ricci accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ricci frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Ricci's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ricci has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.