Dr. Restrepo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Restrepo, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mcallen, TX. He currently practices at William Restrepo MD and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Universidad De Cartagena, Division De Ciencias De La Salud, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
William Restrepo MD409 Lindberg Ave, Mcallen, TX 78501 Existing Patients: (956) 682-1508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Restrepo?
Dr. Restrepo became my Dr when I was 21 and completely new to Kidney Disease. I was scared and with his help Dr Restrepo help me cope with this life changing experience. Because of his great knowledge and encouraging me to ask questions, to learn my symptoms to know when my body was reacting different. I have been able to accept and deal with my health conditions that I have developed thru the yrs. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I see him for the care of my kidney transplant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Restrepo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Restrepo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Restrepo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Restrepo frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Restrepo's office is located at 409 Lindberg Ave, Mcallen, TX 78501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Restrepo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Knapp Medical Center
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital