Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. William McKenna, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Asheville Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Mission Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenna is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKenna frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Sepsis.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 900 Hendersonville Rd Ste 205, Asheville, NC 28803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital