Dr. William Maddox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maddox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Maddox, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Maddox completed a residency at Georgia Health Sciences Univ. He currently practices at Trinity Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Uab Highlands. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maddox is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Georgia Health Sciences Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Georgia Health Sciences Univ, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddox?
I am absolutely shocked at how much better I feel after having a cardiac ablation. I felt a difference right after having the surgery. This has absolutely changed my life and I can’t thank Dr Maddox enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maddox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maddox frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Maddox's office is located at 2260 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maddox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uab Highlands
- UAB Hospital
Trinity Cardiology Specialists
Trinity Cardiology Specialists2260 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 (706) 481-7535
Augusta University Cardiovascular Center on Chafee Avenue
Augusta1003 CHAFEE AVE, Augusta, GA 30904 (706) 721-2426
- 3 510 20th St S Ste 930, Birmingham, AL 35233 (205) 934-3614