Dr. William Maddox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maddox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Maddox, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Maddox completed a residency at Georgia Health Sciences Univ. and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maddox is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Georgia Health Sciences Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Georgia Health Sciences Univ, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 510 20th St S Ste 930, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-3614
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddox?
This doctor has been a blessing to our family. When no other doctor could or had the skills "cardiac ablation" to help my father, Dr. Maddox said YES! He saved my fathers life multiple times. He never hesitated to life flight my father from Fl to AL. We were given more time, years to be with our Dad when it would have been only days. As my father was succumbing to HF tragically my husband was diagnosed with HF. Here in Orlando Fl they sent him home and said all they could do was an ICD. They gave us no hope at all. I immediately called Dr. Maddox and he agreed to see us. He now is treating my husband. A man that was almost in a wheel chair feels so much beetr and is back to work back on his feet again! We cannot thank Dr. Maddox enough!! He is an earthy angel saving lives every day!!!! From the Rogers and Cook Families.....THANK YOU DR. MADDOX AND HF TEAM GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maddox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maddox frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Maddox's office is located at 510 20th St S Ste 930, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maddox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital