Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. William Cregar, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sewell, NJ. He currently practices at www.cregardental.com and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.
- United States Navy, Philadelphia, Pa, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Intern Of Oral Surgery, Philadelphia Regional Dental Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Intern Of Endodontics, Philadelphia Regional Dental Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Care Credit
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cregar Dental438 Ganttown Rd Ste B2, Sewell, NJ 08080 Existing Patients: (856) 589-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cregar?
Most of the reviews tell what a great guy and atmosphere there is at the office. They are all true, but as a RDH, let me tell you what a fantastic dental professional he is. His work is beyond compare, and I have seen it all. Do not hesitate to make your appointment here as you will not get his quality of work in many offices. My dentist of choice
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cregar frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Cregar's office is located at 438 Ganttown Rd Ste B2, Sewell, NJ 08080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cregar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital