Dr. William Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Miller completed a residency at U Hlth Ctr Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Western Slope Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Penn State U, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Hlth Ctr Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Hlth Ctr Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology PC2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 244-2482
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Arrhythmias, Atrial Fibrillation, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.