Call (907) 931-5185 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Mayer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Mayer completed a residency at University of California | Harbor UCLA Medical Center-Los Angeles County. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Oregon, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California | Harbor UCLA Medical Center-Los Angeles County, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- D. Geffen School of Medicine | University of Cal/Los Angeles, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5185
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Mayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayer frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiomegaly, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Mayer's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center