Dr. William Wind, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Wind completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo / Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with ECMC Health Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wind is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
Summit Healthplex6934 Williams Rd Ste 600, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Existing Patients: (716) 204-3200
UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine5959 Big Tree Rd, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Existing Patients: (716) 648-1128
Amherst Health Center4949 Harlem Rd, Amherst, NY 14226 Existing Patients: (716) 204-3200
UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine6934 Williams Rd Ste 600, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Existing Patients: (716) 204-3200
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation / Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- State University Of New York At Buffalo / Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wind?
Dr Wind and his staff are outstanding, courteous and thorough. My knee surgery for a torn miniscus was totally successful and the recovery time was minimal. I’m extremely pleased with Dr. Wind’s work and recommend him highly.
- ECMC Health Campus
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center