Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Huang, MD
Dr. William Huang, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Huang completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huang is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown Med Sch, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
He educated us and spent so much time. He was incredibly thorough.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Huang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huang frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Menopause Evaluation and Treatment, and Herpes Simplex Screening.
Dr. Huang's office is located at 170 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Huang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.