Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. William Kramer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at University of Kansas. He currently practices at BoulderCentre For Orthopedics & Spine and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Kansas, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
I’ve had several surgical procedures (shoulders, foot) with very good doctors. However, Dr. Kramer tops them all. He’s the kind of person you would enjoy talking with as a friend and has excellent bedside manner, as well as state-of-the-art medical skills. The office staff and facilities are amazing and very patient-friendly.. I really trust Dr. Kramer and appreciate his care both before and after the surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 4740 Pearl Pkwy Ste 200, Boulder, CO 80301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
BoulderCentre For Orthopedics & Spine
Boulder Centre for Orthopedics and Spine4740 Pearl Pkwy Ste 200, Boulder, CO 80301 Existing Patients: (303) 449-2730