Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McFarland accepts your insurance.
Dr. William McFarland, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Victoria, TX. Dr. McFarland completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. He currently practices at Detar Hospital and is affiliated with Detar Hospital Navarro. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 2011
- University of Houston / University Park, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Detar Hospital506 E San Antonio St, Victoria, TX 77901 Existing Patients: (361) 575-7441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McFarland?
Dr. McFarland was very helpful in getting my father the best treatment available. He was also very helpful in navigating the insurance issues so that my dads treatment was the best available. Thank you to Dr. McFarland and the whole DeTar staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McFarland frequently treats Hypokalemia , Circumcision, and Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia.
Dr. McFarland's office is located at 506 E San Antonio St, Victoria, TX 77901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McFarland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Detar Hospital Navarro
- Memorial Medical Center