Dr. William Giakas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giakas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Giakas, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Giakas completed a residency at Yale University School Medicine. He currently practices at Rockford Psychiatric Medical Services, S.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Giakas is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Yale University Department of Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Yale University School Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Greenwich Hosp Yale New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Medical School — 1984
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Behavioral
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- HAP Insurance
- MercyCare Health Plans
- The Alliance
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockford Psychiatric Medical Services, S.C.
Rockford Psychiatric Medical1639 N Alpine Rd Ste 260, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 395-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giakas?
It is the journey as well as treatments. as a survivor of head injuries I like to think that the TMS treatments has helped my headaches and my mood. I enjoy very much the warm welcomes every time I go to the office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giakas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giakas frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Giakas' office is located at 1639 N Alpine Rd Ste 260, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giakas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.