Dr. William Farrell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wallingford, CT. Dr. Farrell completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Consulting Cardiologists and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farrell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Consulting Cardiologists1062 Barnes Rd Ste 300, Wallingford, CT 06492 Existing Patients: (203) 265-9831
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farrell?
Dr. Farrell is kind and thoughtful. He listens and answers all questions -gives good advice. He is very respectful. I would recommend him to everyone.
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center