Dr. Cove has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Cove, DO is a family medicine specialist in Waterbury, VT. He currently practices at Cvmc Family Medicine-waterbury and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center.
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cvmc Family Medicine-waterbury130 S Main St, Waterbury, VT 05676 Existing Patients: (802) 244-7875
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cove?
We saw Dr Cove for many years when we lived in Vermont. He is is a caring and wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cove accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cove frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Immunization Administration, and Outer Ear Infection.
Dr. Cove's office is located at 130 S Main St, Waterbury, VT 05676. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center