Dr. William Messerschmidt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Messerschmidt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Messerschmidt, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Bristol, TN. Dr. Messerschmidt completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Messerschmidt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Messerschmidt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Messerschmidt frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Messerschmidt's office is located at 271 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Messerschmidt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Center
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Wellmont Medical Associates Inc271 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620 (423) 274-8600