Dr. William Gates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gates' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Gates, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Gates completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at Summit Eye Associates PC and is affiliated with Northcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gates is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Eye Associates PC
Summit Eye Associates PC5410 Old Hickory Blvd, Hermitage, TN 37076 Existing Patients: (615) 883-2356
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gates?
Conscientious and knowledgeable with a pleasant professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gates frequently treats Blepharitis, Presbyopia, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Gates' office is located at 5410 Old Hickory Blvd, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northcrest Medical Center