Dr. William Littlefield, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Littlefield completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF Hospital. He currently practices at Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Littlefield is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic
Peachtree Orthopedics, Cumming, GA1505 Northside Blvd # 3100, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (404) 355-0743
- Duke University Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wilford Hall USAF Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Ohio State University, Medical School — 1983
- Ohio University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Peach State Health Plan
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Littlefield?
From making an appointment to checking out afterwards everything is perfect. Dr Littlefield and his staff are a model for how every practice should operate. I highly respect Dr. Littlefield.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Forsyth