Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Espar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Michigan City, IN. Dr. Espar completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Michigan City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Colo Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Alliance3500 Franciscan Way Ste 400, Michigan City, IN 46360 Existing Patients: (219) 878-8200
Franciscan Health Michigan City301 W Homer St, Michigan City, IN 46360 Existing Patients: (219) 879-8511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espar?
I cannot possibly give 'St. William' a high enough rating. After my 'minor' heart attack and receiving an angiogram, I had a serious concern a few days later. His service gave him the message and he actually called me half an hour later, that same evening, WHILE HE WAS SHOPPING A GROCERY STORE! Dr. Espar comfortingly spoke with me for half an hour, addressed all of my concerns with comprehensive answers and calmed me. What kind of physician does this? 'St. William' indeed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Espar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Espar's office is located at 3500 Franciscan Way Ste 400, Michigan City, IN 46360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Michigan City