Dr. William Edenfield, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Edenfield completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Hosp. He currently practices at Cancer Institute-Faris and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edenfield is board certified in Hematology.
Cancer Institute-Faris900 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 404-2010
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edenfield?
I love Dr. Edenfield. I have a rare breast cancer, Metaplastic, and am also Triple Negative, The two together can be aggressive. After surgery he was unsure if I needed Chemo because Metaplastic sometimes doesn't respond well. He knew I needed it for the TNBC. He sent me to a specialist at UNC-Chapel Hill who specializes in TNBC. She told he and I that we had to take the Metaplastic out of the equation and treat the TNBC. He took the treatment protocol that she suggested and I had chemo in Greenville. I love that if he himself is unsure of something, he will send you to someone who specializes in it and use their protcol. He is sooooo personable, caring and attentive.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown