Dr. William Tisol, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tisol's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Tisol, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Tisol completed a residency at Univ IL. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tisol is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Med Coll of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ IL, Residency Hospital
- Univ IL, Internship Hospital
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tisol?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tisol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tisol frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Tisol's office is located at 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 507, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tisol has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center Summit
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center