Dr. Wells has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Wells, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Wells completed a residency at IN U. He currently practices at Augusta Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Fellow Of The American Academy Of Otolaryngic Allergy, Other Education — 2010
- IN U, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Excellent and caring physician! Listens to all of your concerns. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Wells, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wells' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wells accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wells frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 340 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- University Hospital