Dr. William Thomas, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Burleson, TX. He currently practices at Wilshire Family Medicine, Burleson, TX and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
Wilshire Family Medicine, Burleson, TX
Huguley Medical Associates Wilshire220 SW WILSHIRE BLVD, Burleson, TX 76028 (817) 447-8080
- Ft Worth Osteopathic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
My wait time in the office to see my Doctor is usually on the time scheduled, minimal wait. Although Dr Thomas is busy with his patients, he does not make you feel like a number or rushed. He is thorough, and actually listens to medical concerns for the visit, good open communication. His office staff is friendly, and the nurses knowledgeable and caring. Thank you Dr. Thomas and staff
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South