Dr. William Kofke, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kofke completed a residency at Mass Genl Hospital. He currently practices at ABRAMSON CANCER CENTER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kofke is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Office3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (800) 789-7366
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Mass Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kofke?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center