Dr. William Junglas, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Junglas completed a residency at Univ Hosp of Cleveland. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Junglas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery6555 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608 (916) 536-2408
- Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Junglas?
My 82-year-old grandma had hip surgery yesterday morning. My mother and I were so impressed with Dr. Junglas and the team! We were a ball of nerves and they helped us calm down and trust the process. Post op, the doctor went above and beyond and even called my mom from my grandma's cell phone since she doesn't speak English to let her know that the surgery went well. The world needs more doctors like these! People that truly care and truly are passionate about helping others! When the doctor spoke to us the morning of surgery he told us that he will take good care of my grandma as he was to do for his family member! Wow! Thank you so much doctor and the team for all that you have done!!! We are grateful! Grandma is doing well and the pain is under control due to a new procedure where they do an anesthesia injection in the hip that lasts a few days after surgery! She has lesser pain/feels better than a few years ago when she did her other hip surgery with a different surgeon there!
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center