Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (929) 367-6310.
Dr. William Cook, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. William Cook, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center At Downtown Campus. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Brooklyn Infusion Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brooklyn Hospital Center At Downtown Campus, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Brooklyn Hospital Center At Downtown Campus, Internship Hospital — 1982
- St Vincent Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
was very helpful during process
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 3131 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY 11230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.