Dr. Belden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Belden, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Belden completed a residency at University Hosp. He currently practices at AGH Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belden is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
AGH Electrophysiology320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 359-8820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belden?
Amazing! Dr. Belden is an extraordinary talented Dr. with superb knowledge and skills as a surgeon. I had an ablation for atrial fibrillation. He explained everything thoroughly and there were no surprises. After surgery, he met with me in recovery and actually showed me CGI images of exactly what was done! I will also add that AGH’s health team from registration to release was very kind, caring and helpful. A++++
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belden frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Belden's office is located at 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital