Dr. Belden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Belden, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Belden completed a residency at University Hosp. He currently practices at AGH Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belden is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belden?
My experience was excellent. Dr. Belden and his staff are to be commended for their professional expertise and great bedside manner. Having the cardiac ablation has been life changing for me. So very grateful for no more A-fib! Follow up calls/video visits with his staff have been very thorough and I felt personally cared for each time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belden frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Belden's office is located at 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital