Dr. William Belden, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Belden completed a residency at University Hosp. He currently practices at AGH Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belden is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
AGH Electrophysiology320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (412) 359-8820
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belden?
I have never encountered such a magnanimous doctor in my lifetime. His expertise in Electrophysiology is beyond compare, but aside from this he is such an empathetic individual. He went far and beyond his responsibilities as a physician; calling me personally at home to check on my progress; who does this! I’m so grateful I chose him as my AFib Specialist!
- Allegheny General Hospital