Dr. Willard Barnes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Willard Barnes, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at U Miss Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lombardi Cancer Center and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Net
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lombardi Cancer Center3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
Hi DR Barnes, I was told I had Cervical Cancer when I was aged 29. I am from Ireland I was here in the USA with my Ex husband .. I was told I had cervical cancer 20 years ago .. I did not know what to do.. So Dr Barnes became my DR .. I thought I would die for sure .. I had a Radical Hystertomy at the Arlington Hospital it was wow a hard experience... when I was 29 now I am 52 soon in September .2018 so I made it .. I made it how well a good Surgeon and My time was not up I am sure lol...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital