Dr. Wesley Kai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kai's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wesley Kai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Kai completed a residency at Wash U-Barnes Hosp. He currently practices at STRAUB CLINIC AND HOSPITAL- DEPARTMENT OF O and is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wash U-Barnes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wash U-Barnes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Hawaii School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Straub Clinic and Hospital- Department of O
Straub Medical Center888 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 522-4222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kai?
Patient for approximately 25 years. Dr. Kai is as good as it gets in Hawaii. No complaints. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kai frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kai's office is located at 888 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Straub Clinic And Hospital