Dr. Aslamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wazhma Aslamy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Aslamy completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Arizona Cardiology Group PC and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aslamy is board certified in Cardiology.
- Kaiser Permanente Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1991
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Cardiology Group PC340 E Palm Ln Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Arizona Cardiology Group, PC
Arizona Cardiology Group20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Ste 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Existing Patients: (602) 386-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aslamy?
Dr. Aslamy is so intelligent, so connected to her patient's needs, such a great listener, and so elegant and refined it is a joy to be in her presence. I am not alone in these views. Her staff feels the same way. Outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wazhma Aslamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aslamy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aslamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aslamy frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Aslamy's office is located at 340 E Palm Ln Ste 175, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aslamy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center