Dr. Hanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wassfy Hanna, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at Metro St Hosp. He currently practices at Stephen E. Ananian D.m.d. LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Metro St Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Cairo U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Cairo U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Kasr El Ainy Fac Med, Cairo U, Medical School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seacoast Mental Health Center
Seacoast Mental Health Center30 Prospect St, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 772-2710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
I adore Dr Hanna! He found the correct medicine combination for me which made a huge difference. He is attentive, sweet, and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanna frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Hanna's office is located at 278 Lafayette Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanna speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.