Dr. Farra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Farra, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Farra completed a residency at Kettering Med Ctr. He currently practices at Consultants Sleep/Plmnry Medcn and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farra is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Kettering Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Kettering Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farra?
I've been going to Dr. Farra for approximately 20 years. He's always helpful and has become a trusted member of my team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Farra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farra frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Farra's office is located at 29275 W 10 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farra speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Consultants Sleep/Plmnry Medcn
Consultants Sleep/Plmnry Medcn29275 W 10 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336 Existing Patients: (248) 350-2722
Consultants In Sleep & Pulmonary Medicine, PLLC
Consultants In Sleep & Pulmonary Medicine, PLLC26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 501, Novi, MI 48374 Existing Patients: (248) 662-4370