Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ward Houck, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Houck completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Rutherford Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Houck is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Houck?
He was fabulous and did a great job on my surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Houck frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Houck's office is located at 1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Houck speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Houck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Rutherford Infectious Disease
Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Rutherford Surgery1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (615) 867-1940