Dr. Katsanis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ward Katsanis, MD is a gynecology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Katsanis completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. He currently practices at Carolina Center of Gynecologic Oncology - Tobias Gadson Blvd and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internship Hospital
- University of South Florida, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Center of Gynecologic Oncology - Tobias Gadson Blvd
Carolina Center of Gyn Onc1470 Tobias Gadson Blvd Ste 110, Charleston, SC 29407 Existing Patients: (843) 556-4380
Carolina Center of Gynecologic Oncology - University Blvd
Carolina Center of Gynecologic Oncology9225 University Blvd Ste E1, North Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 556-4380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katsanis?
Dr. Karsanis became my Oncologist GYN when I learned I had ovarian cancer in 2007. He has been the Best, 14th years and still cancer free. Thank God and Dr Karsanis, the best in their fields!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ward Katsanis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katsanis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katsanis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katsanis frequently treats Oophorectomy, Excessive Menstrual Bleeding, and Tubo-Ovarian Abscess.
Dr. Katsanis' office is located at 1470 Tobias Gadson Blvd Ste 110, Charleston, SC 29407. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center