Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Walton Curl, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Curl completed a residency at Letterman Army Med Center. He currently practices at Asheville Orthopaedic Associates P.A. and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Keller Army Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Letterman Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Asheville Orthopaedic Associates P.A.111 Victoria Rd, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 252-7331
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curl frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Curl's office is located at 111 Victoria Rd, Asheville, NC 28801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Curl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville