Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walter Longo, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Madison, WI. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 265-1700
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Longo frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Blood Disorders, and All Lymphoma.
Dr. Longo's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Longo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital
- UW Health University Hospital