Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Walter Kerwin, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kerwin completed a residency at Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med Ctr. He currently practices at Walter F Kerwin MD A Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerwin is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- St Marys Hosp/UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Northwestern U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Santiam Mem Hosp Emergency
Bay Area Hospital1775 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, OR 97420 Existing Patients: (541) 269-8111
UK Healthcare -Pediatric Critical Care
UK Healthcare -Pediatric Critical Care800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 323-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerwin?
patient for 10 successful years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kerwin frequently treats Heart Disease, Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Kerwin's office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 1017e, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center