Dr. Wallace Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Wallace Taylor, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Madigan AMC. He currently practices at Texas Integrative Medicine.
- Madigan AMC, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Madigan AMC, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1978
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES), Blood Allergy Testing, and Patch Testing.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 3006 Bee Caves Rd Ste A300, Austin, TX 78746. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Texas Integrative Medicine
Texas Integrative Medicine3006 Bee Caves Rd Ste A300, Austin, TX 78746 (219) 781-3074