Dr. Walker Carter III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter III's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Walker Carter III, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Carter III completed a residency at Med Center Of Central Ga. He currently practices at Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Piedmont Macon Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter III is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Med Center Of Central Ga, Residency Hospital
- Mercer University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter III?
The best Dr. And man I have ever met. Almost 20 years of knowing him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter III frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Carter III's office is located at 340 Hospital Dr, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Macon Medical Center
Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health340 Hospital Dr, Macon, GA 31217 (478) 741-1355