Call (804) 373-6772 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Walid Fawaz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hopewell, VA. Dr. Fawaz completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine | Tanta University. He currently practices at Virginia South Psychiatric & Family Services and is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fawaz is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine | Tanta University, Residency Hospital
- Public Administration of the University of Tanta, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia South Psychiatric & Family Services
Virginia South Psych/Fmly Svs207 N 4th Ave, Hopewell, VA 23860 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6772
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fawaz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fawaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walid Fawaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fawaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fawaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fawaz frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Fawaz's office is located at 207 N 4th Ave, Hopewell, VA 23860. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fawaz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Southside Regional Medical Center