Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Wai Shun Wong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Institute and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Institute
Mhp - the Heart Institute West3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 125, Cincinnati, OH 45211 Existing Patients: (513) 215-9200
Highpoint Health600 Wilson Creek Rd, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 Existing Patients: (812) 537-1010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Very fine physician, answered all of our questions and was empathetic and kind at all Times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 125, Cincinnati, OH 45211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak