Take charge of your health!
Dr. Lee's Background
Wai L. Lee, MD is a practicing Rheumatologist in Portland, OR. Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University in St Louis School of Medicine in 1995 and has been in practice for 20 years. He completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Lee also specializes in Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Providence Arthritis Center of Portland and is affiliated with Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, Providence Newberg Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Lee accepts multiple insurance plans including PacifiCare (UnitedHealthcare), Great West and Cigna. Dr. Lee is board certified in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Lee's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical School
- Washington University in St Louis School of Medicine
- St Louis, MO
Learn More About Osteoarthritis